at 3M in NEWARK, Delaware, United States
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so its equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
3Ms culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking What if? And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about whats to come next. Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
The Impact Youll Make in this Role
As a Material Handler, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Demonstrating safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self and others
- Working from written and verbal instructions to assist production for on-time parts to customer
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of work area
- Operate several types of PIVs, work steady to keep production running.
- Interacting with production groups and distribution warehouse to keep the flow of material moving.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher completed and verified prior to start
- Ability to work a 12 Hour Shift, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Ability to work 2nd shift from 6:00PM to 6:00AM
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- This position will require skilled in problem solving and willingness to work in a teamwork environment
- This position will require basic computer & math skills
- Skilled in operating a forklift
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.Learn more about 3Ms creative solutions to the worlds problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history,
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity