at 3M in NEWARK, Delaware, United States
Wet End Operator Night Shift 6pm-6am
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so its equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
3Ms culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking What if? And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about whats to come next. Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
The Wet End Operator located in Newark, DE supporting 3M Aearo Technologies, LLC division will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Set up wet end of foam line for production runs as per supplied formulation sheets and production orders.
- Set up chemical modules, Assemble mix heads, Calibrate chemical streams and Assist in mounting substrates
- Maintain all run parameters during foam casting at the wet end, making changes as instructed by the process chemists or line leaders.
- Record substrate lot numbers and run times.
- Handle chemical waste in accordance with all applicable federal and local environmental laws and regulation
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- High School Degree or GED from certified education institution.
- Ability to work off shifts and overtime
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with chemicals.
- Moderate PC skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple tasks
- Previous fork lift truck and hoist experience
- Solid interpersonal skills with the strong math skills
Relocation Assistance: NA
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.Learn more about 3Ms creative solutions to the worlds problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: you
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity