at 3M in NEWARK, Delaware, United States
Job Title-Dry End Operator
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so its equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
The impact 3M has on peoples lives and communities around the globe is amazing. As the leader of 3Ms global community giving, I am incredibly proud to be part of and work alongside 3Mers, community partners and customers committed to making positive social change. Michael Stroik, director of 3Mgives
The Impact Youll Make in this Role
As a(n) Dry End Operator, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Ensure material meets quality expectations.
- Responsible for all product labeling and product packaging instructions.
- Communicate product changes to Wet End Operators.
- Set up of all dry end processes.
- Operates fork trucks, banding tools, sheet cutters, foam and paper winders, tape measures, stopwatch and small hand tools.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED completed and verified prior to start.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- This position will require for you to work on a 3rd shift.
- This position will require to work on weekends as needed.
The above positions will be responsible to follow all quality procedures to meet ISO / TS 16949 Quality Management System and customer requirements as well as all environmental procedures to meet ISO 14001 Environmental Management System requirements.
- Knows and understands all machine safety requirements.
- All documents and forms MUST be obtained from Acura 2
- Hazardous waste operations training as per OSHA requirements.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.Learn more about 3Ms creative solutions to the worlds problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity