at Perdue Farms Inc - Milford in Milford, Delaware, United States
Maintains, services and performs repairs on equipment in order to ensure proper operation of production equipment and electrical systems.Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reads, interprets and understands manufacturers' equipment manuals, preventative (PM) task sheets and safety policies.
- Performs equipment adjustments and repairs, preventative maintenance and emergency breakdowns.
- Performs specific duties during both production and non-production hours in a timely manner with OSHA Lockout/Tagout and Company safety regulations.
- Monitors performance of equipment and informs maintenance and production supervisors of potential problems.
- Maintains log books by applying math skills through the equipment PM stages in order to calibrate machinery to performance standards.
- Provides "hands on" training and direction to lower level mechanics and techs in properly servicing, repairing and maintaining the equipment operated by the Company.