at Robert Half in WILMINGTON, Delaware, United States
Description Are you a quick learner who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited about the idea of working with a reputable Professional Services company? If so, Robert Half may have the position for you. To support the company’s objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. You will need first-rate analytical skills to successfully fill this role. In addition to the solid compensation and benefits, this full-time position offers the possibility of growth. This Senior Accountant role is with a company in the Professional Services field and is located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management Requirements – Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Financial Statement experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Analyze Financial Statements
- Strong familiarity with Equity Investment
- Wire transfer experience preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Proven analytical skills – defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- ERP system experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.