at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Business Analyst – Commercial Visuals
Aug 19, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration: 7 months
Job Title: Business Analyst – Commercial Visuals
Pay Rate: Based on experience
• Quarterly Business Plan – track and manage progress against quarterly targets
• Work closely with Segment BMs and Channel BDMs on quarterly initiatives to gauge ROI and recommend changes
• Crosscheck shipped vs. planned on weekly basis to continuously improve planning adjust supply/program spending as needed
• Work with demand planning and product management teams to ensure hitting quarterly targets, driving demand on available platforms and ensuring demand is not building on existing inventory issues
• Integrate Channel, Marketing, Solution and other overlays teams into the comprehensive plan
• Customer Focused Plans with identification of the top in qtr and future qtr deals
• Support Sales teams in the development of Market Data / Competitor Analysis Deep data analysis and comparison with market/actual/planned shipments
• Share trends and identify new or additional biz opportunities with Product Management
• Understand Competitive price points and analysis on Win/loss insights on strategic deals FCST
• Establish & Monitor business vs KPI’s Sales Cadence: Integrate with sales teams by attend sales cadence meetings to drive initiatives & hit KPI targets
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field: Required
• Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint: Required
• At least 2 years previous experience in Sales, Sales Management; Sales Ops, Product Mgmt or Mkt: Required
• Experience in Technology or PC Industry: Highly desired
• Proficient in Qlik and SFDC: Nice to have
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Business Analysis
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No