at Pearson in Dover, Delaware, United States
Supervisor, Email Operations and Marketing Automation – ( 2111900 )
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who push the boundaries of technology. We create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations.
Pearson’s Virtual Schools division has reimagined K-12 education through our virtual school and curriculum offerings. Our schools, Connections Academy and Pearson Online Academy, provide a best-in-class online learning environment for K-12 students to acquire the skills and confidence they need to adapt and thrive in a changing world. We also support school districts with curriculum, teachers and technology as they make the shift to online.
The COVID-19 pandemic has introduced significant disruption and transformation to the K-12 learning market. And as a result, our category has seen explosive growth and our business has experienced enormous increases in awareness and enrollments. This presents an incredible opportunity for our team to chart a ground-breaking path through this shifting environment to achieve continued success.
Pearson Virtual Schools is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and customer-driven Supervisor, Email Operations and Marketing Automation to be a part of our innovative team. You will be responsible for building omni-channel marketing campaigns, data segmentation, journey automation, multi-variant testing, quality assurance, and performance monitoring.
As Supervisor, Email Operations and Marketing Automation, you will manage 1-2 junior email developers and an offshore email development partner. The position will also play a pivotal role in the evolution of our marketing tech stack.
What You’ll Do
- Orchestrate omni-channel marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, and Transactional Messaging API
- Build highly personalized and scalable dynamic content using Marketing Cloud and Movable Ink
- Be innovative in ways to optimize campaigns based on best practices and market trends
- Supervise 1-2 junior developers and manage an offshore coding team
- Collaborate with the creative team to push the boundaries on email design and help develop an email design system
- Leverage Work Zone to manage production tasks and project milestones
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- 4-6 years of email marketing experience
- Experience with an enterprise level marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred) and project management tools
- Proficient with data – understanding relational data architecture and data types
- Be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with other members of the marketing team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Be an excellent critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- 2-3 years’ experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Salesforce Certification a plus)
- Strong background in quality assurance process
- Previous experience with A/B or multi-variant testing and email optimization
- 1-2 years of management experience
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based expressing interest in this position is $90K – $100K. This position is eligible to participate in an a annual incentive plan.
Inclusive Team Culture
We value diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We seek to infuse diversity and inclusion in everything we do while promoting a culture where differences are embraced as strengths; opportunities are equal and accessible; consideration and respect are the norm; and all team members are supported in reaching their full potential.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Other Locations : US-MD-Columbia
Work Locations :
Job : Marketing
Organization : North America Connections
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 18, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2111900