at Reeb Millwork Corp in Barclay, Maryland, United States
• Manually pick and stage correct warehouse items at the appropriate loading dock location
• Use of hand-held scanner to locate items and move them to appropriate dock door
• Move any damaged or non-conforming items to the appropriate area for reclaim or RTV
• Use of a forklift and order picker will be required
• Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards
• Meet standards for quality as set forth by the company by inspecting product as pulled and/or loaded
• Assure proper housekeeping and organization on the loading dock and warehouse aisles
• Strive to meet team efficiencies for items pulled without compromising accuracy
• May be required to assist in unloading or loading trucks when necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Acts with Integrity - Demonstrates responsibility and honest behavior in all roles, tasks and responsibilities
• Communicates Effectively - Creates open channels of communication, adapts message to fit the audience, expresses ideas clearly and concisely, keeps others well informed; listens carefully to input and feedback
• Customer Driven - Provides outstanding customer service (to both internal and external customers); follows through on responsibilities to customers; leaves all customers satisfied
• Demonstrates Inclusion - Demonstrates understanding and respect for people of all backgrounds
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Drives Quality - Work is correct and error free within company policies and guidelines, checks quality of the work before passing it along, passionate in ensuring that customer receives a quality and correct product/service
• Drives Results - Demonstrates the ability to get results despite large workload, competing demands and a fast-paced environment; performed all tasks in job description in a highly effective manner, creative and innovative and drives process improvements
• Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Enthusiasm - Maintains and communicates a high level of enthusiasm, commitment and energy to all co-workers
• Ground Engaged - Aware of how the work performed in the job and the goals of the organization are interrelated; aware of the competition; knows the business and industry
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Product/Job Knowledge - Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of job, products, services and procedures. Has a high level of job knowledge and understanding of systems, procedures, etc
• Promotes Teamwork - Demonstrates positive working relationships with co-workers, effectively handles conflict situations, comes to work when scheduled, adheres to schedule for arrival time, breaks and lunches
• Safety Orientation - Follows safety policies and procedures, identifies and corrects safety hazards, encourages others to work safety
• Self Development - Seeks knowledge about all aspects of his/her business, is aware of his/her own strengths and weaknesses; seeks developmental feedback
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.