at Facebook in Dover, Delaware, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. F2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment. F2 builds & supports all things payments and financial services experiences at Facebook, including Novi, Facebook Pay, payments on WhatsApp, and advertiser billing, among other products. At F2, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.Content designers at Facebook craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more for all platforms. The Facebook Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers.
1. Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Facebook products and experiences.
2. Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
3. Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
4. Collaborate daily with peers in every discipline, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science, to take products from conception to launch.
5. Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
6. Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions, team direction and strategy. Explore and pitch new ideas and UX improvements to internal stakeholders.
7. 3+ years’ experience writing and designing content for user-facing products (web and mobile).
8. Experience or interest in fintech and financial services.
9. Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
10. Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
11. Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems.
12. Design thinking, UX writing and communication experience.
13. Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity.
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.