at JPMorgan Chase in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
• Interpret large amounts of complex data to formulate problem statement, concise conclusions regarding underlying risk dynamics, trends, and opportunities
• Understand card authorization systems, available data, and mechanism of machine learning models to enhance authorization decision performance
• Manage, coordinate, and communicate implementation of machine learning models to ensure seamless authorization decision processes
• Develop new model input variables and expand data footprint to enhance machine learning model performance
• Provide subject matter expertise on strategy implementation/testing and initiatives related to the improvement of risk mitigation processes and infrastructure
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to understand and address key business challenges
• Identify business opportunity by performing well thought analysis – Data mining, ensuring data integrity, synthesizing and communicating findings to senior management
• Lead team efforts in the critical development of new fraud pattern or spending pattern detection tools
• Providing clear/concise oral and written communication across various functions and levels, inclusive of Operations, IT, and Risk Management
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree (OR related work experience) in a quantitative discipline preferably in a financial services organization
• 4 years plus experience in fraud/risk/payments or related field
• Proven track record in solving business problems, and/or Project Management Skills — well-organized, structured approach. Ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables.
• Required technical skills may include Python, SQL, SAS, Teradata, Oracle, UNIX and MS Office related products including Excel (Pivot tables, charts / graphs and formulas) on the analytical roles
• Must be a team player; Excellent relationship management skills
• Self-starter with ability to drive for resolution
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals across departments / functions and with senior-level executives
• Strong knowledge and understanding of financial services
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans