at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Aug 02, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking aSnapLogic Developerfor a contract opening for our client based in Sunnyvale, California. This is a work from home position.
Duration: 3 months
- Worked on one or more of the following iPaaS products- SnapLogic
- 6+ years of system and data integration and API experience
- Min 2+ years of hands on experience with SnapLogic
- Expert at setting up, configuring and integrating with SnapLogic
- Should be able to build, deploy and manage SnapLogic pipelines
- ETL development experience using SnapLogic
- Implemented incremental pipelines using SnapLogic
- Able to create reusable pipelines using SnapLogic
- Experience on application integration, cloud/SaaS and hybrid integration and data integration
- Cloud integration experience
- Skilled at API Design, Development and Integration across multiple platforms
- Experience developing REST & SOAP APIs and WebServices
- JSON and XML experience
- API Authentication and authorization integration experience
- Microservices based solution architecture experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft dynamics and SnapLogic experience will be a plus
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactTheresa Hillard at 888-284-6551 ext. 2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Analysis
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No