at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Fortune 100 company based in Wilmington is looking to build out their accounting department with multiple hires at the Staff and Senior level.
The company offers the following:
- Excellent work/life balance and quality of life
- Ton of career development and growth opportunities, even outside accounting (FP&A, treasury, operations)
- Diverse role (aspects of reporting, policy, G/L, and analysis)
- Long term flexibility (1 day/week in office post COVID)
- Competitive salary plus 15% bonus eligibility
- Prepare the monthly reporting packages, including analysis of current actual results to prior period actual results for use in internal and external reporting.
- Assists in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts in coordination with FP&A.
- Interact with internal and external auditors, Controller's Group and Business Units as required to accomplish goals.
- Assist, as needed, in special projects and the implementation of changes in FASB/GAAP.
- Prepare, review and analyze account reconciliations for companies and/or designated functions within Business Unit or functional area of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
- Support and participate in the monthly financial statement close process for Business Unit or functional area of responsibility, ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely as well as analyzing and reviewing financial statements and variances.
- Consult and liaise with operating unit finance personnel on accounting issues.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or accounting-related field
- CPA is preferred, but not required
- 1+ years experience in accounting
- Big 4 public accounting experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)