at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client, a consumer banking corporation located in the Newark area, is seeking a strategic contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team!
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative mindset to create sourcing strategies that attract new talent
- Knowledge of utilizing an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS
Day to Day:
- Communicate and collaborate with hiring managers, management and HR partners
- Source new talent through both traditional non-traditional methods
- Research, evaluate and test newly introduced sourcing methods
- Screen, advise and coordinate additional steps throughout the recruiting and interview process with candidates
- Manage the candidate experience ensuring thorough communication, follow up, and clear instruction while providing counsel to senior executives
- Review compensation packages and negotiate final offers
This contract role is a great opportunity to sharpen your recruiting and talent acquisition skills with a reputable company. This role is slated to last two months and pays up to $23.50/hour depending on experience. Apply today with a Word Document of your resume for consideration!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)