at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Seeking a well-organized, energetic, and proactive individual to join the Corporate Underwriting team. The Corporate Underwriting Audit Operations Analyst will report to the Corporate Underwriting Operations and Data Analytics AVP, while also supporting the Audit Team Leaders. The candidate will play a key role in overseeing the management and tracking of over 140 audits per year as well as assist with quarterly data analytics. The candidate will also interact with a diverse group of personnel from various Business Units within Chubb.
Manage MAC Audit schedule for Chubb North America to Ensure Timely Execution of Audits
- Track NA MAC schedule weekly. Manage the timely distribution of audit reports, oversee the closure and follow-up of open audit recommendations, and conduct other activities related to the underwriting audit function.
- Manage and update NA MAC Audit schedules annually and quarterly for all BUs including maintaining a list of Needs Improvement/UNSAT audits requiring follow-up audits.
- Track results for all business entities with respect to audits completed, response, report distribution, recommendation tracking, timeliness, and category scores.
- Continually monitor schedules to identify changes in plans and variances to MAC standards. Update audit spreadsheet to memorialize schedule changes and audit cancelations.
- Maintain the content of the Department Village and Share Point sites, inclusive of how and where audits are filed.
Support the management of the Athenium Underwriting Audit Platform
- Become proficient in using the Athenium audit platform and all its reporting capabilities. Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity