at Nelnet in Dover, Delaware, United States
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that’s grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that’s just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you’re part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
The goal of this position is to support the mission of K-12 private and faith-based schools by helping them with their efforts to create a healthy and sustainable admissions funnel. Most K-12 private and faith-based schools have a need to increase enrollment each year, but don’t have the budget to hire an Enrollment Director and supporting staff. This position will create resources, lead webinars, develop workshops and work directly with schools to help them develop and implement successful enrollment management strategies to produce sustainable enrollment growth.
1. Develop content (related to enrollment management best practices) for webinars, workshops, blog posts, analytics spreadsheets, reports and checklists.
2. Work directly with Application & Enrollment (A&E) Product Success Manager to incorporate A&E product best practices into enrollment management content.
3. Work directly with A&E Product Manager to align enrollment management best practices with the product roadmap.
4. Close collaboration with internal teams-A&E Implementation, Product Management, Sales and Account Management.
5. Host online and onsite best practice workshops for existing clients and prospects.
6. Educate and train internal teams on enrollment best practices.
Associate Degree in related field (Bachelor’s preferred).
1. 3 years’ experience working in the Admissions office at a K-12 private school.
2. 3 years’ experience working with FACTS/NBS Enterprise/FACTS SIS products and services.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Expert in enrollment management strategies.
2. Passionate about providing world-class customer service.
3. Solid working knowledge of existing FACTS/NBS Enterprise and SIS products, and stand-alone products (as applicable).
4. Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with the ability to constructively discuss sensitive issues.
5. Very detail oriented and a creative thinker.
6. Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
7. Ability to work as a team player and establish good rapport with co-workers.
8. Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful and patient).
9. Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
10. Strong computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office applications, Web Forms, and the Internet.
11. Ability to effectively instruct clients in the use of computer software and other services.
12. Ability to handle stressful situations and meet deadlines.
13. Strong initiative to get tasks and objectives completed without supervision.
14. Ability to work in a fast pace environment and effectively lead change.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK (http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Corporate Recruiting.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Nelnet is a leading student loan servicer – but we’re even more than that. We’re a professional services company, telecommunications innovator, and K-12 and higher education expert (and that’s just the shortlist). For over 40 years, we’ve been serving our customers and making their dreams possible.
EEO Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-poster.pdf) | EEO Letter (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-Jeffs-Letter.pdf) | EPPA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/Employee-Polygraph-Protection-Act-Poster.pdf) | FMLA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/FMLA-Leave.pdf)