in County, DE
The DuPont Country Club is currently looking for a full-time Sous Chef to join our team and focus on providing the highest quality of service for our membership in our 1920 Restaurant and Legends Bar and our outlets. The Sous Chef will ensure the daily processes of the kitchen are maintained at a high level to meet members expectations.
A Sous Chef is responsible for providing supportive leadership to kitchen staff throughout food service. The duties include assisting our Executive Chef in monitoring kitchen activities, expediting orders to ensure quality and taste, presentation and taking on additional responsibilities in the absence of our Executive Chef.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Culinary Degree preferred
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required: ServSafe preferred.
- Proper knife skills and ability to multitask a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Taking charge of kitchen opening, closing and other side duties as directed by the Executive Chef
- Ensuring kitchen staff adhere to set standards, procedures, department rules and sanitation requirements