at InterSolutions in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
InterSolutions is seeking hardworking individuals to fill apartment Maintenance Technician positions in Wilmington, DE and throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
If you are self-motivated and dependable, then this is the opportunity for you! We offer all of our associates SAME-DAY PAY! From state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading training, you'll have access to unmatched resources to build your career in property management. Our hiring process is completely virtual and we provide referral bonuses and permanent placement opportunities.
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including: o
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'