at InterSolutions in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
If you are an energetic and sales-oriented person, you would be the perfect fit as an Apartment Leasing Consultant for one of our clients in the Greater Philadelphia Area! Our hiring process is virtual, and we offer all our associates SAME DAY PAY!
Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is a great way to get your foot in the door or progress your career in the apartment industry. We offer our associates PAID industry training, career coaching, and permanent placement opportunities.
Leasing Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As an Apartment Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities. We offer leasing professional training to all Associates.
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account