at Rose International, Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Biological Chemical Scientist
Position Number: 375843
Location: Newark, DE 19702
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
Communications, Interpersonal Skills, Manufacturing
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Biological/Chemical Scientist/Engineer
Location: Newark, Delaware, USA 19702
Duration: 12+ months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
This is an entry level type role. Must have skills are:
• Working knowledge of all Miscrosoft Office applications
• Excellent communication/people skills & initiative
• Science background (i.e. any science or engineering degree)
• Provides support to project managers leading the design transfer of biological reagents from R&D to manufacturing.
• Selectively will coordinate R&D/MFG team discussions to determine inputs needed for manufacturing process set-up.
• Prepares and manages documents to establish manufacturing processes to produce newly transferred products.
• Will record and distribute minutes of design transfer team activities.
• College degree in a science or engineering field is strongly preferred and experience with manufacturing operations especially in an FDA regulated environment is a plus.
• Candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong technical writing skills will also be required. #CBRose# Benefits: For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.) To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account