at B&G Foods, Inc in Hurlock, Maryland, United States
- Description and Duties of the Job:
Ensure line is set up and ready with all guards in place prior to start up.
- Verify availability of all materials needed for that days’ production run and account for material/product loss (yield variances).
- Conduct all work requirements in accordance with all applicable company policies and work rules.
- Responsible for all employees while assigned to line. Ensure and enforce that all employees are wearing proper PPE’s, following GMP practices, etc., and hold employees accountable for work rule violations.
- Train new employees on their respective positions on the line and ensure all applicable JSA’s trained prior to starting assignment. Train employees on JSA’s as employees are moved from one position to another prior to starting new assignments.
- Notify maintenance immediately of any problems that may occur.
- Notify QA of any out of spec product or labeling issues that may occur.
- Complete all required paperwork correctly.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ensure timely changeovers when required.
- Work safe and report all unsafe working conditions and/or unsafe acts to supervisor immediately.
- Responsible to ensure food safety/quality polices are followed, to report all food safety/quality problems out of his/her realm of responsibility to personnel with the authority to initiate action.
- Responsible to make sure a good safe wholesome product is produced safely.