at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
Join our team now as a OEE Project Manager (PM) supporting our Productivity Program at the Glasgow Mfg. location. This is a highly visible contract Project Management role that will be intimately involved in planning and executing a key initiative for our Supply Chain Cost Optimization program. The OEE project includes
• Developing and implementing the OEE standard measurement and tracking system across manufacturing
• Developing and implementing a plan with key stakeholders to improve lines and processes to deliver savings targets.
• Applying a system-based approach for improving OEE, so it can be sustained after the project is complete.
• Coaching and developing individuals and team on planning and managing for OEE improvement
This is expected to be a 1 year assignment
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a OEE PM, you will be responsible for:
• Leading OEE Program – developing overall program plan, organization and tracking approach.
• Ensuring organization follows LD standard for measurement and reporting OEE
• Developing OEE improvement plans with stakeholders for individual lines and processes
• Using a system-based approach for guiding organization on systems and processes to improve OEE & having a standard process that can be applied for each system.
• Ensuring cross-functional collaboration and cooperation
• Implementing necessary contingency and mitigation plans
• Communicating effectively to key stakeholders
• Escalating issues in a timely manner to assure expedited resolution
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers:
• Have used OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) to improve lines and processes
• Know Program and Project Management to plan, organize and deliver results with key stakeholders and teams
• Have an understanding and experience with manufacturing systems and processes such as automated systems, software and controls, and automated, semi-automated & manually operated manufacturing equipment
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills, demonstrate teamwork and have a strong internal/external customer focus
• Use data analytics to drive decision making
• Drive positive results under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
Required skills, education, and experience that will enable you to succeed in this role:
• Knowledge and skill to lead OEE improvement program
• Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-10 years of experience managing projects and programs in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated leadership, with strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Negotiation and influence management skills
• Must be able to work independently, be self-motivating, and act as a change agent
• Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willing to travel up to 10%, if necessary and appropriate
Preferred skills, education, and experience:
• Led an OEE improvement program
• PM Certification
• Experience working in a regulated / FDA environment
At company, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.