in New Castle County, DE
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be able to perform the following duties including, but not limited to:
- Ensure proper operation of building systems which include HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Life Safety, Circulation Pumps, Air Handling Units.
- Knowledge and general maintenance repair or replacement of lighting fixtures, switches and receptacles, breakers, fan motors, plumbing fixtures, door hardware and other standard building elements.
- Respond to tenant service requests.
- Ensure third party contractors and vendors maintain safe work practices.
- “On Call” to work emergency overtime 24/7.
- Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records.
- Routine daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance of building and properties.
- Coordinate on site visits and work with third party contractors and vendors.
- 3 to 5 years previous building engineer experience.
- Critical Data Center experience.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Hand and power tool knowledge.
- Ability to work overhead on ladders, in crouched positions, walk stairwells, lift up to 75 lbs.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Use of all trade related commonly used testing meters and devices.
- Ability to understand PC based HVAC control system and ability to make basic adjustments.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid states driver’s license with evidence of insurance.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Well organized and able to work under established deadlines.
- Understanding of basic maintenance concepts and procedures.
Job Type: Full-timeTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account