at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Information Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Drive digitalization in analysis and reporting tools along with improvements in underlying master data structure.
• Facilitate workshops to identify Information Systems improvements for Administrative and Transaction based processes. This will include work processes in Supply Chain Planning & Procurement, Quality Control and Manufacturing Support functions
• Lead projects that will redesign and improve key Information Systems. The projects can be from converting manual processes to an automated process or optimize existing Information System.
• Use Lean & Six Sigma methods to approach improvements in a data based
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop plans and deliver results.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Analyze information systems capability and improvement area, including focus on key administrative functions (Supply Chain Planning and Procurement, Quality Control and Manufacturing Support) Provide strategic insights and conclusions based on this analysis.
• Driving digitalization in analysis and reporting tools to improve visibility, access and response to key information.
• Creating dashboards/visualizations using, e.g., Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau (or similar)
• Conducting business data analysis, modelling and logical local data source design with relational databases. This will enable the activity of the Data Translators in each function by providing views of the data in data mart (from multiple different data sources such as SAP, Quality systems, TDMS, Data Lake, Teamcenter)
• Driving standardizing and streamlining reporting and information systems to improve Productivity with focus on transaction-based processes.
• Planning and facilitating workshops and improvement events with key stakeholders to identify information systems improvements and delivery plans.
• Have experience with improving Information Systems to increase Productivity for Administrative and Transaction Based processes.
• Working collaboratively with teams to identify improvement areas and deliver the results
• Can analyze and identify improvement areas and approaches through lean methods, statistical analysis or Six Sigma techniques
Required skills to have for the success of this role
Max 4 bullets, examples:
• 5 years of experience required in data analysis, research, visualization, and communication
• Excel Proficiency is required.
• Experience creating dashboards/visualizations using, e.g., Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau (or similar)
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 5 years or relevant experience in improving Information Systems for Administrative and Transaction Based process
• Willing to travel up to 10% to vendor sites
At Company, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.