at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
• Lead the Lean Continuous Improvement program for the Reagent Manufacturing operations to deliver improved results in Cost, Quality and Customer Service
• Lead the productivity improvements for Filling and Packaging areas supporting: Atellica, Dimension and Vista, Syva, Advia and Stratus CS product lines
• Lead the Fill/Pack OEE improvement effort, linked to the site OEE program and coaching the Fill/Pack teams on common standards, planning methods and improvement approach.
• Lead improvement workshops, kaizen events, chalk circles, VSM, line balancing and other improvement events.
Know, Can do and Coach on Lean or Six Sigma improvement methods.
• Plan and facilitate workshops and improvement events
• Know and can coach others on OEE and how to improve lines and processes through the application of systems such as Process Control Strategies, Center lining and Maintenance
• Have an understanding and experience with automated systems, software and controls, industrial, chemical or mechanical engineering and support of chemical process systems and automated, semi-automated and manually operated manufacturing equipment
• Build skills and capabilities of others in Lean methods, Productivity and OEE
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in manufacturing operations
• Willing to travel up to 10% to vendor sites
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.