at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEER
• On-site in Glasgow, DE
• Willing to travel up to 10% to vendor sites
*Drive digitalization in analysis and reporting tools along with improvements in the underlying master data structure.
• Facilitate workshops to identify Information Systems improvements for Administrative and Transaction based processes. This will include work processes in Supply Chain Planning & Procurement, Quality Control, and Manufacturing Support functions
• Lead projects that will redesign and improve key Information Systems. The projects can be from converting manual processes to automated processes or optimize existing Information systems.
• Use Lean & Six Sigma methods to approach improvements in a data-based
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop plans and deliver results.
• Analyze information systems capability and improvement area, including a focus on key administrative functions (Supply Chain Planning and Procurement, Quality Control and Manufacturing Support) Provide strategic insights and conclusions based on this analysis.
• Driving digitalization in analysis and reporting tools to improve visibility, access, and response to key information.
• Creating dashboards/visualizations using, e.g., Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau (or similar)
• Conducting business data analysis, modeling, and logical local data source design with relational databases. This will enable the activity of the Data Translators in each function by providing views
of the data in data mart (from multiple different data sources such as SAP, Quality systems, TDMS, Data Lake, Teamcenter)
• Driving standardizing and streamlining reporting and information systems to improve Productivity with a focus on transaction-based processes.
• Planning and facilitating workshops and improvement events with key stakeholders to identify information systems improvements and delivery plans.
• Have experience with improving Information Systems to increase Productivity for Administrative and Transaction-Based processes.
• Working collaboratively with teams to identify improvement areas and deliver the results
• Can analyze and identify improvement areas and approaches through lean methods, statistical analysis or Six Sigma techniques
• 5 years of experience required in data analysis, research, visualization, and communication
• Excel Proficiency is required.
• Experience creating dashboards/visualizations using, e.g., Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau (or similar)
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 5 years (or relevant experience) in improving Information Systems for Administrative and Transaction-Based process
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.