at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Manufacturing Engineer 2
Jul 22, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aManufacturing Engineer 2openingfor our client in Claremont, NC.
Location: Claremont, NC
Duration: 12 months, with potential for extension
Lean Engineer: Ethernet Cable Production team
- Implement foundational Lean program by executing 5S and Continuous Flow on the factory floor
- Responsible for implementation of 5S and CF at all levels including planning, execution, and sustainment
- Organize and measure the progress and ensure consistency
- Collect and analyze data related to processes targeted for improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Experience (min. 2 years)
- Manufacturing/ production environment (min. 2 years)
- Experience working and leading with 5S and CF (min. 2 years) – need someone to hit the ground running
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have:
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering strongly preferred but will consider someone with equivalent experience, with minimum Associates degree
- Two years’ work-related experience of LEAN/Six Sigma and leadership
- Two to five years’ experience in a manufacturing/ production environment
- Must have previous experience with Lean Manufacturing Techniques & Kaizen philosophy and Business Process Analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintain high initiative, handle multiple assignments and prioritize appropriately
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactRoberta Allegrino at 888-284-6551 ext. 2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Manufacturing Engineering
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: No
- Travel: No