at Allen-Harim Foods,LLC in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, Work directly with buyers and develop good working relationships regarding service, volume, pricing, quality, reliability, and retail contacts
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Meet with each buyer on a regular basis and fully develop this relationship. File trip notes and results with the Sales Manager and/or Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support. Maintain a file on each customer to contain the necessary information to effectively track customers' buying preferences, other suppliers' volume and pricing to those customers, credit information, unusual buying habits, and sales analysis.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain list of competitive information, including unusual competitive activity, new suppliers, pricing, quality, market share information changes, new products, and any new marketing strategies or ideas. File with Sales Manager and/or Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Proven working 2-3 years experience in the poultry industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field