at Allen-Harim Foods,LLC in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
- Responsible for all A/R functions to include posting of payments and reconciling of A/R balance to GL at month end.
- Banking processing for checks, faxed checks and ACH’s.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for the AR related accounts which are: AR Trade, Rebate and Sales Commissions accrual accounts
- Manage payment deduction process using the Deduction Management Component of SAP.
- Issue weekly reports to senior management and sales regarding status of open deductions.
- Contact customers for deduction documentation when not provided with the original payment.
- Process and clear deductions once sales has approved them.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the sales department as needed
- Call customers to secure payments on past due accounts with the goal of maintaining a DSO of less than 13 days.
- Establish cordial yet business like relationships with our customers.
- Broker Commission and Customer Rebate system and process.
- Responsible for verifying customer rebate deductions as well as generating reports for monthly customer rebate and broker commission payments.
- Set up and maintain broker and rebate programs in SAP.
- Serve as backup for weekly and monthly reporting done by the Credit Manager
- Assist Credit Manager with credit reviews on existing accounts and for businesses wanting to establish credit with Allen Harim Foods.
Performs other duties as assigned by manager.