at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
This position oversees the production lines or areas processing poultry products and sanitation of the processing areas.
- Requires working with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products.
- Typical assignments may include line lead for live hang, debone, cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, Multivac, overwrap and/or sanitation.
- Usually works five to six days a week ; overtime may be required based on production needs.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Oversees work at various stations along the production lines processing poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE, preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures, and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Ensures that the qualities of the products are being met according to the product specification of QA and USDA.
- Ensures that all equipment throughout the departments are running smoothly.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.