at Avalanche Strategies
Full Job Description
Avalanche Industries is searching for an energetic and self-motivated Production Associate for our growing company team! The Production Associate will join our creative team at our company studios. Responsibilities include editing images, pathing product for white background, resizing images , listing optimizations, and uploading to the Amazon platform. This position will also assist with graphics for email and posters for corporate use.
The Production Associate position is in HOUSE, full time, weekday position. Benefits include promotion opportunities, health care, vision and dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, employee pension plan, professional development, on campus gym, and more!
- Editing / Retouching images using Photoshop
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator (at least 1 year of experience)
- Creating Paths for images
- Uploading and resizing images on our Amazon Platform
- Graphics for email and campus posters
- Ability to interact with our clientele and present projects
- Ability to work efficiently towards a set deadline
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office / Excel.
- MUST be available Mon-Fri, hours are 8am - 5pm
- MUST have an keen eye for design
- Computer literate, able to quickly adapt to new tech