at C & B Complete Cleaning Service in Dagsboro, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
Water Mitigation Technician
C&B Complete Cleaning & Construction is a local, family owned company right here in Delaware looking to add a Restoration Cleaning Technician to our team. For over 34 years, we have been serving Delaware and Maryland with immediate and exceptional service during water damage, fire damage, and flood and mold disaster cleanup. We stand by our clients and walk them through the entire restoration process from the initial phone call to the final handshake. The entire C&B team is committed and trained to operate professionally, ethically, and to always stand behind our work.
Mission: Helping Delaware and Maryland families recover from fire, water, and mold disasters. The C&B family is focused on efficiency, quality work, and the satisfaction of our employees and customers and community. We strive to better our community by participating in events like Habitat for Humanity, Dewey Goes Pink, and Trunk-or-Treat.
We provide paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, uniforms, and company events throughout the year! C&B also offers opportunities for paid professional and personal development and continuing education for courses in the related industry. Potential growth and advancement in your career and in C&B is a cornerstone of our culture as we not only want to improve the lives of our customers, but also our employees.
We value love, integrity, transparency, and empathy, while building trust through our customers. Help us put people’s lives and homes back together again after a disaster. Looking for caring people who can turn things around for victims of disasters to their home. No knowledge in the restoration cleaning trade is necessary. You have the heart? We provide the training.
For more information about our company please check us out at: www.CBcomplete.com!
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Starting pay $15/hour
- Quarterly bonuses based on work performance
- Advancement potential
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- IRA investing opportunities
A Mitigation Technician is responsible for cleaning up damage from water/fire/mold during the restoration process. This team member plays a key role in ensuring that we are able to put our customer’s lives back together after a disaster.
- We will train you to become a Mitigation Technician!
- Perform basic demo tasks—cutting drywall, removing baseboards, and various flooring materials.
- Remove damaged materials such as flooring, drywall, and cabinets.
- Assist in placing air movers and dehumidifiers in proper room locations to remove moisture from home structures and air.
- Perform additional tasks and general labor.
- Maintain company supplies, keeping them clean and properly maintained.
- Keep a clean and neat jobsite at all times, leaving a first class impression of our service.
- Maintain professional communication and great customer service between clients, management, and coworkers.
- Drive company vehicle to job site.