at C & B Complete Cleaning Service in Dagsboro, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
C&B Complete Cleaning & Construction is looking to add a Project Manager to our growing team! We are a local, family owned company and for over 35 years, we have been serving Delaware and Maryland with immediate and exceptional service during water, fire, flood and mold disaster cleanup. We stand by our clients and walk them through the entire restoration process from the initial phone call to the final handshake. The entire C&B team is committed and trained to operate professionally, ethically, and to always stand behind our work.
We provide paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, uniforms, and company events throughout the year! C&B offers opportunities for personal growth and advancement in your career as a teammate. A cornerstone of our culture is to improve the lives of our team members and customers.
We value love, integrity, transparency, and empathy, while building trust through our customers. Help us put people’s lives and homes back together again after a disaster. We are looking for humble, motivated and caring individuals to join our family!
No knowledge in the restoration industry is necessary. We will train you!.
For more information about our company please check us out at: www.CBcomplete.com!
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Generous compensation package
- Company car & gas provided
- Advancement potential
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid professional and personal development continuing education courses
- Casual Dress
- Relaxed Office Environment
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- IRA investing opportunities
- Sell, estimate and manage new water, fire and mold jobs
- Coordinate and supervise C&B Mitigation Teams
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for jobs
- Ensuring project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
- Managing and update job files, records, and databases
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Applicants must be customer and detail oriented, reliable, determined to improve, and willing to be part of a team
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business
- Excellent computer skills (email, excel, word, calendars, PDF, digital pictures)
- Systematic and capable of organizing multiple jobs / activities at a time
- Analytical and able to problem solve in a timely manner under intense circumstances
- Think outside the box to make adjustments and changes as required as situations dictate
- Produce exceptional and well organized, documented job files
- Maintains professional conduct, organization and communication skills to deliver extraordinary service to in house team members, homeowners and Trade Partners with C&B
- Must pass background check and drug screen to be considered for this position
- Valid, clean drivers’ license required
Mission: Helping Delaware and Maryland families recover from fire, water, and mold disasters. The C&B family is focused on efficiency, quality work, and the satisfaction of our employees, customers, and community. We strive to better our community by participating in events such as Habitat for Humanity, Dewey Goes Pink, and Trunk-or-Treat.