at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Jul 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
- Job Title: Software Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Duration: Consulting Position, 6+ months
- Pay Range: $40 – $55 hr.
Provides designs and specifies information systems solutions to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements. Evaluates client requirements and processes, develops and prepares application environments which may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Completes day-to-day support activities and special projects
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Complete basic to complex systems analysis, design and development. Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects. Assist the client in addressing daily problems/issues of any scope.
- Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff, as appropriate, in overall systems and integrated testing on small to medium scope efforts or on specific phases of larger projects. Prepare test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs and interfacing applications.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree and 5 years systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years systems analysis/application development experience
- Looking for .NET, C#, SQL Server experience. VBScript & SSIS preferred.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Programming & Application Development
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No