at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Remote SCC SoftBank Analyst
Jul 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a full-time SCC SoftBank analyst for a remote position.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Assist with SCC SoftBank module upgrade, including build, testing and validation
- Troubleshoot errors identified, and provide timely and high quality customer service
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement fixes to reduce future errors
- Document issues and solutions
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
- Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
- After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 1 to 2 weeks, work will be performed remotely.
- 5+ years experience working with SCC SoftBank
- Extensive knowledge of Blood Bank workflows; Med Tech certification is preferred
- Prior experience working remote providing support for SoftLab end user
Please apply online or for immediate consideration, please send your resume to Holly.Christian@CTG.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No