at Air Liquide in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Respond to safety concerns and safety alerts in a timely manner.
- Lead accident and incident investigations to establish root cause(s.
- In partnership with the plant Director, ensure appropriate corrective action is taken when safety hazards exist.
- Perform day to day risk assessment & mitigation through Behavioral Safety Visits (BSV), Safe Work Permits (SWP), Pre-Job Planning (PJP), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Safetstart, Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR).
- Manage emergency response plans for the facility, including necessary drills to access compliance and understanding among employees.
- Conduct monthly Safety meetings for each plant site.
- Manage Health & Safety program for both manufacturing sites (Newport, DE & Woburn, MA. Travel to manufacturing and field operations sites will be required on a regular basis.
- Provide the management team with Health & Safety metrics regularly
- Maintaining the current Health & Safety procedures in Intelex by reviewing and updating during their review cycle.
- Support Environmental & Regulatory Compliance Manager on an occasional basis with related tasks.