at Hostway in Newark, Delaware, United States
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry’s first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If this mission sounds like it would get your blood pumping, then we should talk. We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek someone that can roll up their sleeves and “do” vs. “direct”. Our hope is that speaks to you!
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com or check out our @lifeatntirety Instagram and Twitter pages.
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Ntirety you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
You know putting your customer’s interests first, knowing more about them than your competition, using a Challenger approach, and negotiating to win – builds the longest lasting relationships. This is why you are consistently an outperformer, and why you should join Ntirety as an SMB Account Executive. You will have a unique opportunity to build on that great success, using your expert knowledge of the pains experienced in the modern data center – and the best tools and technologies required to give you an unfair advantage, in a highly competitive space. You will create new customers, both directly and working with existing and new Ntirety partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
· Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Ntirety’s solutions
· Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders
· Engage with channel partners to uncover and close new opportunities
· Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Ntirety’s solutions within their organization
· Manage and coordinate all aspect of sales cycle (strategy, business and technical)
· Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges
· Align all internal Ntirety resources in full engagement, to close sales, including: sales engineering, marketing, and executives
· Develop and present proposals and strategies to prospects
· Provide accurate forecasting, reporting and insights
· Stay current & provocative: Consistently seek out ongoing training and sales enablement programs, best use of sales methodology, and deepening expertise in Ntirety products and solutions
· Be a passionate promoter of Ntirety culture and values in the sales organization and throughout Ntirety
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Strategic Thinking-Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
· Communication-Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal Influence-Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor
· Networking-Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
· A proven track record that shows over-achievement of your sales quotas and earnings history in 3 of the last 3-5 years
· 3-5 years of B2B Sales experience
· Experience selling solutions relevant to C-levels
· Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
· Willingness to travel: Up to 25% required
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus
· Professional sales training and sales process knowledge
· Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account