at Foley Inc. in Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
• Diagnose equipment repair needs and perform designated repairs on company and customer owned machines as directed.
• Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
• Expected to complete tasks with no/limited supervision.
• Demonstrates extremely well developed technical and troubleshooting skills with strong analytical problem solving skills in their work unit.
• Demonstrates the need for continuous self-development and seeks every opportunity to improve their personal, technical, and interpersonal skills.
• Verified findings, review readings of gauges and procedures and compare to manufactured specs.
• Install, replace, rebuild or repair the parts and/or equipment in a timely manner and according to specifications
• Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment being worn at all times, as well as contamination control guidelines.
• Willing to respond to after hour emergency calls as directed by supervisor.
• Test the part or equipment and perform quality checks after work is complete.
• At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery and complete all required paperwork.
• Basic computer skills and good interpersonal and communications skills.
• The candidate must have a clean driving record and current driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account