at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Diagnoses equipment failures and service and makes repairs to the Company's fleet and equipment in compliance with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications and DOT US Dept. of Transportation) safety regulations and requirements.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnoses company's fleet and equipment failures and makes repairs in compliance with OEM specifications and DOT safety regulations and requirements
- Disposes of failed parts, fluids &other waste in an environmentally conscious manner
- Ensures work orders are properly completed and work repair task description is accurate to work completed. Removes, cleans, repairs, re-installs and adjusts vehicle components proficiently.
- Higher level Fleet Techs gain increased knowledge of different vehicle components. Routinely performs preventive maintenance and tire maintenance.
- Performs road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Performs daily safety inspections and minimal reworks while maintaining production standards.