at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Jul 02, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Closing Officer!
Pay Rate: Up to 25.10/hour (Based on experience)
Duration: 6+ months
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for either closing or servicing moderate to highly complex commercial loans, both real estate and non-real estate secured, syndicated, or non-syndicated in accordance with credit approval, risk management and loan documentation. Responsible for providing superior client service, proactively driving the process, collaborating with line of business and third parties, and adhering to specific procedures to identify items/conditions to be satisfied. Adheres to all KeyBank and regulatory compliance procedures, including but not limited to OFAC, Patriot Act, Beneficial Owner, and Flood, and adheres to all internal procedures and controls. Participate in and lead special projects as needed.
- Working knowledge of business requirements of clients and loan related transactions and other related applicable products in a high-volume environment; provides expertise to others.
- Identify, analyze, and balance gray areas of risks/exceptions, provide solutions and/or elevate to obtain appropriate approvals as necessary, and communicates issues to management and/or LOB as needed; understands the importance of balancing service and risk.
- Intermediate to expert understanding of role specific systems utilized which requires strong data integrity and attention to detail.
- All pre- or post-closing services for assigned portfolio of moderate to highly complex loan structures.
- Proactively drive the process through collaboration, communication, and a focus on client centricity with all parties; work seamlessly with the LOB, other internal partners, third parties, bank groups/syndications, etc.
- Independently manage assigned work with limited oversight from manager; offer assistance to others as time permits.
- Assist or lead projects and initiatives (e.g. enhance commercial lending platform) and offers suggestions to support a continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience and understanding of legal documentation for role specific requirements ensuring conformity to credit approval and Keys policy and procedures, and/or to execute requirements per the terms of the documents.
- Initiates and is accountable for fiduciary responsibilities for various monetary transactions and general ledger accounting including advances, payments, closing fees. Expert knowledge of procedures and policys related to all requirements for funds movement.
- Delivers distinctive personalized service to external and internal clients; participates in client meetings and sales team meetings when appropriate.
- Works in tandem with the RM and Borrower to take ownership of proper tracking and/or remediation of documentation exceptions.
- Analyzes and reviews Borrower provided insurance with insurance standards.
- Understanding various types of documentation and collateral surrounding various lines of business to include Business Banking, Middle Market and Agribusiness.
- Utilizes nCino and KVD as appropriate for transaction tracking.
- Works closely with multiple parties to achieve a well-coordinated and timely closing, funding and booking of the transaction.
- Monitors nCino Post Approval reporting to ensure deal has moved to correct stage to avoid delays in subsequent underwriting activities.
- Adheres to timeframes for all required training.
- Mandatory- 4-year College Degree or equivalent commercial loan experience – Minimum two years related job experience; preferable in banking
- Strong solution-oriented and problem-solving skills; detail-oriented
- Demonstrated decision-making ability
- Excellent inter-personal skills; demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills – Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
- PC proficiency including familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Familiarity with commercial banking systems preferred
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Customer Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No