at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R115561
Center 2 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Market Researcher - Market Insights
As a Manager Market Insights Researcher at Capital One, you will apply your strategic and research skills to major company challenges. You'll team with world-class professionals to develop insights and strategic recommendations that ultimately impact our customers and our strategy. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
The Retail Bank is embarking on an audacious mission to grow a national bank - via compelling new products, innovative digital solutions, and groundbreaking market strategies. As we continue to build our national banking brand, we've committed to keeping our customers (existing and future) at the center of our strategy. Our Market Insights team is critical to helping teams across the Bank understand the broader banking landscape & what drives customer behaviors and perceptions as they relate to banking to optimize what we bring to the market and how.
Our Market Insights team is looking for a talented Researcher to help shape our agenda to help build an ownable Market Position through compelling marketing, servicing, and product strategies across the Bank. Are you excited about bringing customers' voices to the table? Are you interested in partnering with a large variety of teams across an organization to drive decision-making? Do you crave white space and the opportunity to create & execute on research that will help shape long-term strategy? Are you looking forward to partnering with a team of talented researchers & analysts to uncover insights that will impact large-scale initiatives? If so, read on!
Newcomers to the Consumer Bank will find a young, hungry organization looking to expand rapidly, build national-scale, and challenge the industry. Roles in the Bank are broad in scope and responsibility - this opportunity is no exception. If you'd like to be in an ultimate real-life classroom and if the opportunity to shape the future of the Bank's customer experience excites you, this is the opportunity for you!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic Leadership: Develop research plans & reports that will promote customer empathy and synthesize actionable insights to drive a competitive market position over competitors across Capital One product and marketing strategies
- Leadership & Teamwork: Partner with a diverse team of subject matter experts from across the Bank to create results that meaningfully impact our long-term product and marketing strategies, while being a seasoned research leader and agenda owner on our team upskilling, coaching, & task managing members of the team
- Research Expertise: A proven track record & expertise of scoping, executing, synthesizing actionable market research grounded in a wide-breadth of business questions & context -- particularly driving marketing and product recommendations. Demonstrating a thirst for open-ended questions complemented by strong strategic and analytical thinking.
- Execution: Manage and sequence delivery of business initiatives, navigate various business requirements, and execute against our market research agenda. Work on multiple projects concurrently.Partner with and manage vendors as they execute research studies.Draft research reports that include analyzing and synthesizing both consumer research & market data into meaningful data visualizations and compelling narratives.
- Influence: Researcher should foster innovation, shepherd the business through critical decisions, and consistently deliver actionable insights to drive partner team results, including synthesizing key findings across multiple, interdisciplinary sources, culminating in research-backed business recommendations.
- Strong Executive Communication Skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement... For full info follow application link.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.