at MasterCard in
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Support Engineer
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is looking for a Customer Support Engineer.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Serving as the voice of the customer by ensuring customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of SessionM products and services
• Providing day-to-day support for our customers including both incident management and providing recommendations to ensure customers can get the most out of our platform
• Effectively triaging and managing escalations to engineering teams for issues that cannot be resolved
• Documenting best practices and other useful information to better enable our support team
• Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• A strong attention to detail and be a self-directed problem solver
• The ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
• The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
• A desire and aptitude to learn and understand technical infrastructure
• Knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and ETL
• An understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.?
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129346