at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department and other departments as required.
- Prepare and send invoices to customers (mail or email)
- Make collections calls
- Enter bills into Quickbooks..
- Prepare daily deposits
- Apply payments into Quickbooks
- Receive and route customer phone calls
- Process customer orders
- Process vendor payments (prepare checks)
- Monitor different email accounts
- Other related duties as assigned
Experience: 1 + years accounting experience
Skills: Computer literate, experience with spreadsheets, Quickbooks knowledge.
Delaware Background Check required for this position.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum: Associates Degree in AccountingTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account