at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
Delaware Background Check required for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Serves as liaison between software customers and the development team on new features and designs.
- License software
- Provide quality assurance testing for Beta Software- test and refine new features.
- Provide software monitoring and answering software related tech support questions on our Community Support Forums and forensic list serves.
- Provide demonstrations of our software as needed.
- Provide software support
- Updating the Master List of each software
- Provide product-specific training.
- Assist in keeping software manuals and documents up to date.
- Software Demos.
- Assist at conferences as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned by Management.