at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office management tasks
- Managing Project and Senior Management calendars as requested.
- Assisting in project management and meeting preparation as requested by senior management.
- Prepare internal and external business documents as requested by senior management for team members and industry partners.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Assist CEO, CPO, and other senior management officials with various tasks within the company as well as personal related matters outside of the primary business location.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to generate easy-to-interpret reports based on the collected data. Arrange specific corporate events as requested by management to take place within and outside of the primary business location.
- Assists with various accounting and financial tasks as requested by management.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Delaware Background Check required for this position.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with numerous firm-specific programs and software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of motivation, energy and Customer focused mindset are a must.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with exceptional multi-tasking abilities; with the ability to monitor work for quality.
- Previous experience or education in accounting preferred.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or a related field; Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Constantly communicates with customers and team members. Must be able to converse with and exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.