at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Familiar with Pay per click advertising
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews (reputation management)
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Assist with other business ventures as directed by the C.P.O.
- Prepare and modify internal and external business documents as requested by senior management for team members and industry partners.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Delaware Background Check required for this position.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with numerous firm-specific programs and software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of motivation, energy, and Customer focused mindset are a must.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with exceptional multi-tasking abilities; with the ability to monitor work for quality.
- Previous experience or education preferred.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or a related field; Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Constantly communicates with customers and team members. Must be able to converse with and exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.