at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Provide quality assurance testing for TALINO division, as needed
- Monitor SUMURI chat and support sites and answer all queries within company guidelines
- Provide general and technical support by phone or email for TALINO customers.
- Assist in creating and updating guides for regular troubleshooting procedures.
- Assist in keeping TALINO manuals and documents up to date
- Travel domestically and internationally to assist in hardware installation, repair, and support.
- Prepare and provide quotes to customers in a timely manner, either via email, Quickbooks, or other means.
- Must work with the shipping department to get replacement parts out quickly and within a reasonable time frame
- Proficient with the build and install process of a TALINO
- Other related duties as assigned by Management.
- Delaware Background Check required for this position.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- CFCE Certification within 2 years of employment within the company
- Quickbooks knowledge preferred
- 2 years of relevant education and or experience preferred
- Experience with the following: Google Docs and Google Sheets or equivalent.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Constantly communicates with customers and team members. Must be able to converse with and exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.