at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for team members as needed.
- Prepare and modify internal and external business documents as requested by senior management for team members and industry partners.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to generate easy-to-interpret reports based on the collected data as needed.
- Organize and coordinate travel/conference calendar each year and make arrangements accordingly (travel, booth set up, shipping, etc.)
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience as an Events Coordinator reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with numerous firm-specific programs and software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of motivation, energy, and Customer focused mindset are a must.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with exceptional multi-tasking abilities; with the ability to monitor work for quality.
- Previous experience or education preferred.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or a related field; Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Delaware Background Check required for this position.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Constantly communicates with customers and team members. Must be able to converse with and exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.