at SUMURI LLC in Magnolia, Delaware, United States
- Must be highly efficient.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Build and/or Install Forensic Workstations per build sheet by assigned completion date.
- Complete all required build paperwork/checklists
- Notify management of any issues associated with the build immediately.
- Remove any excess equipment from the work area at the end of each day.
- Clean/sweep work area of debris accumulated during the day.
- Take all trash and recycling to the dumpster at the end of each day.
- Complete all tasks related to the building of the workstation as communicated by the Senior of Talino Division.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Delaware Background Check required for this position.