at AshBritt Environmental in Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
Position Overview: Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for completing a process that results in a successful role out and continuous management of an AshBritt operational work site, delivering nothing short of a successful experience for communities and their citizens. Performing this position will include a full range of robust forward and fast-paced thinking, planning, due diligence, and evaluation daily. The Project Manager will require someone who takes initiative and works closely with partners and vendors throughout the implementation phase up to the service phase while reporting up through the Ashbritt Chain of Command on anything problematic that may require Senior Executive level assistance.
Job Description and Duties:
- Provides daily end-of-day project progress reports and conducts project planning.
- Ensures prime contract and subcontract scopes of work are carried out following contract terms and FEMA eligibility guidelines.
- Establishes, prioritizes, and executes the project operations plan and coordinates crew activities with the AshBritt Team.
- Manage, coordinate, and position vendor crews, taking into account crew composition and intended work scope, assigns teams to specific areas within the project work area.
- Directs vendor crews when operations dictate; track all equipment and personnel on electronic Time and Material logs.
- Vendors for each site may include; Medical Waste, Sanitation Service, Security, and additional services as based on specific site requirements.
- Reports to Senior Project Manager or Corporate Ashbritt Executive.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required or Preferred:
- Familiarity with MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Ability to use web browser and general web based applications.
- Experience in communicating with the general public.
- Ability to use smart phone/tablet and smart phone/tablet applications.
- Capable of pre-planning and forecasting future operational requirements.
- Problem solving.
Work Location and Hours:
- Primary work location will be assigned in accordance with current mission.
- Primary hours are 0730 to 1830; hours may shift in either direction, and the candidate will need to be flexible to fulfill the mission of the project or specific site requirements.
- Position will be based in a busy office environment, and will be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to work independently, using good judgment and discretion on assigned tasks and accept direction on given assignments.
- May be responsible to assist with personnel actions.
- State Date: To be mutually determined
- Starting Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Per diem authorized
- AshBritt covers rental cars and lodging for travel as required
Important Information Prior to Applying
Veterans Preference hire is a priority for Ashbritt.
This Position will be Full Hire Employment.
Ashbritt is presently building a data base of personnel in your state. If you desire to be included, please apply.
Require: Resume, DD214 (Black out your SS#), any Certifications you feel will be beneficial.
Name ALL documents as: Your Last Name- Document Name
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account