at DART Container in Federalsburg, Maryland, United States
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards, and serve the needs of our customers. This includes a commitment to a process of continuous improvement.
- Ensure Dart Container's goals specific to: Safety, Quality, Service, Efficiency and Employee Development.
- Fair and equal treatment of all employees with regard to all aspects of employment, regardless of any protected characteristics.
- Coordinate the efforts of all reports (Lead Maintenance, Mechanics, Electrician/Electronic Techs and Specialists) on the shift.
- Coordinate with production supervisors on machine downtime to schedule preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate with production supervisors and production planning any tooling changes and equipment installations.
- Take daily attendance, schedule personnel on specific lines and coordinate lunch and rest breaks.
- Conduct performance evaluations to include wage reviews of employees.
- Understand, support and follow Leadership Expectations and VCPs.
- Perform other duties within the employee’s training and skills as directed by the Production Manager.
- Supervise, cross-train and direct the work of others
- Responsible for employee onboarding, coaching/counseling, development, discipline, performance appraisals, administration of policies and assignment of breaks, lunches, and other relief periods
- Make recommendations regarding staffing decisions
- Conduct or participate in the interview process with new candidates.
1000 Industrial Park Dr, PO Box 129
Federalsburg, Maryland 21632